Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Nice 8 pt, with my motorcycle at 75mph

5K views 57 replies 39 participants last post by  BlooMule 
#1 ·
did anybody get tied up in the deer/motorcycle accident yesterday mornin @ mile marker 95 on i75 south?
am typing this from my hospital bed at genesys....i hit that s.o.b. at approx 75mph....not sure what i was thinking...thats "deer alley" fukc, everything hurts. did anyone get a chance to see how bad my scoot is? i hope to go home today....

#39 ·
yah, I smoked him...

I understand you did a great job of balancing that deer on the front before you lost it. Witnesses said they couldn't believe it.
heh, one of the emts on the squad told me he was told it rode on the bike for a few secs before the entire mess his the concrete...my remembrance is nil

I just want outa genesis right now...was supposed to leave at noon today but my body wsnt ready

I think I have absorbed detroits allotment of delotid in the past 36....pretty sure it will suk when I am home and have none

#41 ·
Need pics of the dead deer or I will assume you just tipped it over, happy you are ok, my drive into work is only 8 miles, but it is deer infested, I'm just waiting for the day one runs out in front of me

#49 ·
thanks Chad....actually thanks to all here for the kind words and thoughts.
I wouldn't say i "walked" away from (probably more like "hobbled" away) but heck, my wife and kids aren't making my final arrangements for the big dirt nap....fortunate indeed

thanks again all

#53 ·
Holy crap!!!!
I feel like someone has gone to work on my ribs, knees, shins, and ankles with a bag of sledge hammers....can't wait for vicadin to kick in...
On the bright side...I can now add to my fat guy no more post as I haven't been able to eat hospital food (or go poop since Wednesday morning ...am down about 8lbs )

#54 ·
Sorry to hear you're hurting today, but, I'm glad you're alive to say you do.
As far as not being able to eat hospital food goes... NO ONE can eat that garbage! :sonicjay:
Maybe someone could bring you some taco bell... that would fill your belly and solve your pooping problem :sonicjay:

I hope you're feeling better soon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.