Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1998 Chevy Silverado Z71 4X4 5500$

2K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  bjeles 
#1 · (Edited)
Extended cab black siverado with the third door.

Has pw, pl, tilt, cruise, cold AC, day time running lights, cd, cassette, and 6disk changer, stainless side steps, and pretty much any bolt on the old owner could find on ebay, hood scoopes visor etc. Only usefull ones are underdrive pulleys on the Vortec 350 and a K&N filter/intake. Nice dual exhaust, hitch with 7way plug etc.

Its the 5.7 L, its auto and push button 4wd. 2" of lift and like new 32" BFG Mud terrains.

Millage is 163K.

KBB says 7370 in good condition, its definitely there but the carpet could use a cleaning.

Price 1K under, 6370obo. Now 5500

New since I bought it, brakes front and rear, windshield, coolant flush, tie rod, iddle arm and front end alignment.

Quirks, the key doesn't work in the door, but power locks work and remote key fob does too, something is messed up with the manual locks. And the thrid door in the rear has a frozen latch on the bottom, havn't got to pulling the interior pannel off to deal with it yet.

Pictures in my galery.

See less See more
#6 ·
Just bought the truck in my avitar to replace this one, so now realistic low ballers are welcome!
I will also take a part trade on any of the following.
Boat hoist, need one for my ski boat ~3000lbs, if anybody knows of one cheap PM me.
4X4 quad
Any vw especially old school.
A dual axle enclosed trailer.
Need some cash to pad my account.
Anything else that might catch my interest. No cars trucks or motorcycles other than a VW, I have 4 liscenced and insured already.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.