Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Jeep Wrangler 4.0 Rock crawler/highway/off road!!

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  upfront 
#1 ·
Jeep Wrangler MODIFIED W/ MANY EXTRAS!!!

For sale is one of the nicest On/Off Road Jeeps you will find. This is a must see to truly appreciate everything that this Jeep has to offer. Here is a brief description of what comes with the Jeep.

Color is Yellow/Black. The rear axle is a Dana 44 with 4.88 gears and a Detroit Locker. Front axle is open with 4.88 gears. Awesome Fab Tech long arm suspension with 9¡¨ coils. This thing really flexes when you need it to. It has sway bar dis-connects for off-roading, and they have quick re-connects for everyday driving. This is a great option to have! It has advance adaptor short shaft kit that eliminates the Yoke on the rear of the transfer case. This is an expensive option, but it is a must have for a real rig. No expense has been spared on this Jeep. The power steering pump & box have been replaced by AGR units which are much more powerful and makes it easy to turn the big Super Swamper 37x12.5x15 Radials on Weld Racing Forged rims. There is an aftermarket roll cage that has four overhead bars and is mounted to the frame in the front and the rear. The rock crawler bumpers have been covered with Line-X and are built by Cirius Metal. It comes equipped with a Warn Winch 9.5I 9,500LB capacity as well as an Optima Red top battery to keep the winch and the stereo system running.

Some additional extras: oversize fender flares, chrome grill cover, rear disc brakes, air conditioning, tilt, fog lamps, soft top w/ tinted windows, wind jammer, half doors, CD player, 800 watt amp, 12¨ sub-woofer.

The best part about this Jeep is it can still be used as an everyday driver if you want. It has a stock 4.0 6-Cylinder motor that runs great and only has 56,000 miles on it. There is a K&N cold air filter and intake system, Jet power chip, and Banks Monster Cat back exhaust system which all adds up to more power, without the headaches of a modified big block motor. My wife and I really don't want to sell it, but we've made a real-estate investment so I could use the cash. I have a clear title ready to transfer to a buyer.

$16,000 firm

Ryan Ellis
E-mail for pics: rellis@borgwarner.com
Cell: 231-878-3745

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.