Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Mounds 11/24

13K views 196 replies 35 participants last post by  bbaXJ 
#1 · (Edited)
Have a small group going with rigs and quads. Who else will be there?

#124 ·
something about that 1st section of the woods course. I have been nothing but happy with my mtrs til today. they just would not bite in the woods course. the seem to crawl everything else just fine.

Broke:

Pride
2.5" radflo coilover
both d-shafts are super shiny and dented
something went boom in my front end. either axle shaft or hub.

I hope santa comes and brings me the parts I need to go to snofari

#144 · (Edited)
Nascar Jeep!!! Still the smallest rig I've seen make it through the tubes....even though you got winched out by my fourwheeler:teehee:

Edit: And I saw Jim Burgandy rub his shiny rear fender on a tree in the twisties past the scramble area:eek:

#143 ·
Great time! I had to do a Meijer run first, so I didn't get there until 130pm. Did my test passes, got multiple air on the last one, thought I was going to break everything!

Did rocks a bunch, had a blast.

My breaks were limited to a misadjusted doubler shifter (again, going to make different completely now) had to do the rocks in standard low range. Broke a piece of plastic off my hub switch.

Not me...

#159 ·
DansTJ watched me almost break my leg when my foot slipped off the damn fourwheeler at the end of the small rock hill:fish:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.