Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Barn Clean Out

6K views 34 replies 11 participants last post by  Pitcher 
#1 · (Edited)
If there is anything you want to see then let me know and I'll get pics.

-Ford 351M Engine. In rough shape but still turns over. Should be rebuild able. $50
-Toyota 22R. Just the long block. Doesn't have any accessories, intake, exhaust, etc. $50
-Doug Thorley Tri-Y header for 22R, painted black, po cut the collector flange off for some reason $200
-22R header, unsure of brand $50
-Factory intake with carb bolted on it for 22R $75
-Factory carb for 22R $50
-Bunch of Warn D44 lockout parts. I know there is at least 1 complete warn premium hub and 1 complete warn standard hub in the mix $50
-VDO 0-160 mph speedo gage nib $100
-NP435 4-spd trans with sbf bellhousing and AA t-case adapter to go to a toyota transfer case already installed. Was put together but never run $500
-3 Core aluminum radiator with dual electric fans. I dont remember exactly what it came out of but its pretty big so I am assuming a pickup $150
-Bb C6 transmission $100
-36" Irok on 6 lug steel wheel. Pretty bald but could work as a spare. Holds air fine. $20
-Set of vinyl racing seat. They recline and have sliders. Come with full set of 5-pt harnesses. They are red and black $200
-Box of yota top shift transfer case parts. I cant be positive but I think there is enough there to put an entire case together $35
-Aw4 trans. Think it was from a '96+ Cherokee $125
-Set of stock Nissan Altima wheels with tires (2 are newer, other 2 are fairly warn). PO painted them black $250
-258 cylinder heads with new spark plugs. both have valves, springs, thermostat housings. One has rocker arms $20 each
-stock 4.0 intake with injectors and fuel rail $15
-Set of TJ door mirrors. Glass is cracked on one, other is fine $20
-33x12.5R15 Kumho Road Venture MT on aluminum mickey thompson classic 2 wheel. Tire is basically brand new and wheel is in great condition. Perfect full size spare. $150
-Black Jeep Comanche rear bumper. Decent shape. Little bit of rust. Not all beat to hell though. $40
-Black Jeep Comanche tailgate. Not dented up but does have some rust along the bottom. $40
-Ford 9" third member. Have carrier too. You would just need gears and an install kit. $50
-Factory black front bumper for a ZJ nib. $30
-Pair of old man emu shocks. I think they came off a land rover. Studs on both sides. $75
-Toyota Carolla radiator (used it on a hilux I had, worked great). Still in great shape $35
-Used set of 8mm plug wires. Had them on a 302. Still look to be in good shape, just a little dirty $10
-Factory distributor with vacuum advance for 302 with new cap and rotor. $20
-Dana 30 narrow track axle. Missing lockouts but everything else is there including decent looking brakes (calipers, pads, rotors) and a set of leaf springs $40

More to come.

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.