Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

NEW Double hung pella window 36x60

2K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  ArcticCat843 
#1 ·
I have a thermastar/pella double hung window that i bought for my house but ended up not using it because it was to big. It is 36x60 rough opening. It is a new construction window so it has nailing fins and it has never been installed. It still has the boards on the fins that they put on in the factory.
The only issue with it is the screen has a small U shap cut maybe 3 inches wide that happened from storage and moving it around. The screen is easy and cheap to replace so its not a big deal.

I bought it used and i dont remember what i paid for it. It has a sticker on the side from lowes that says 212.00. so how about....

120 OBO

willing to trade for something i can use. Willing to take trades+cash or give you window+add cash for the right thing. Honestly i just dont want to store this in my basement all winter.
Just to give some ideas on trades:
Heavy duty shelving
guns
31inch tires for 15s
building supplies
aftermarket CJ5 parts
2 inch BB spacers
5x4.5 wheel spacers
Ect ect ect Just ask you never know.

See less See more
#9 ·
Ok I still have this stupid thing. It's been in my garage sale all weekend and I've had a couple people interested but no takers. I still don't have pictures of it but its just like this one
http://www.lowes.com/pd_318621-1257...pl=1&currentURL=?Ntt=pella+windows&facetInfo=

Only difference is, it was ordered thicker so you don't have to frame it out with 1x's. it's made for a 2x4 wall but would work with a thicker wall you would just have to trim it out different.

75 bucks

I will try to remember to get some pics of it tomorrow while I have it dug out

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.