Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
5M views 67K replies 500 participants last post by  jeepfreak81 
#1 · (Edited)
My cat might be kinda old, But I would bet he can kick most other cats ass.

Update: September 2014
The cat that started this thread is not longer with us.
R.I.P. "The Michael"

#45,129 ·
If I have to stand in one more checkout line, being tortured by Christmas music, while some dumb fuck holds up the show cause they still want to write a check when its almost 2015, I am just going to snap.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Amazon prime. Better prices, two day shipping haven't stepped foot in a store for Xmas shopping.

#45,132 · (Edited)
Yeah I did that for 90% of my shopping. honestly I was only getting a gift card today after work.. But I guess today that took 30+ mins. It took all my power not to flip out in the store like a mad man.
:sonicjay: I find it annoying when people write checks too. Get a fucking debit card welcome to 20 years ago.

#45,135 ·
:sonicjay: I find it annoying. When people write checks too. Get a fucking debit card welcome to 20 years ago.
Honestly the Christmas music was the worst part. Its like Chinese water torture at this point, since I've been hearing it since early nov :sonicjay:

And yeah that's what I felt like saying to her and it took all my power not to say anything. 5 more minutes and I may have snapped.