Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Team Kamikaze 2nd annual fall color run

8K views 108 replies 16 participants last post by  epike7915 
#1 ·
. Team Kamikaze 's 2nd anual fall zooki color run @ twisted trails offroad park (copmish mi) on the weekend of october 23.... free camping fri & sat wheeling in the park sat, a night run & bon fire on sat night
we will have a RTI contest straight from the 90s . See who has the biggest stiffie(or most flexible )sunday (if there is any interest )we can take any street licsenced rigs on a insideout fall color tour thru 2 tracks near the park . any ideas or sugestion? We know that there are a bunch of samurais, trackers, sidekicks ,vitaras out there and we'd like to see how many we can get in one spot . The cost is the twisted trails park rate.

If you like zooks or want to show us how its done all makes are welcome
Team Kamikaze an attitude not a brand

#56 ·
Trail Ride

Of course Eric by the fire. Not behind the wheel. I dont even like to drink alot of coffee when wheeling, I need my reactions to be quick, but not too quick as to make the wrong move! But when the day is done and the fire is lit the BV will come out and the stories will be told :whiz:

#57 ·
Of course Eric by the fire. Not behind the wheel. I dont even like to drink alot of coffee when wheeling, I need my reactions to be quick, but not too quick as to make the wrong move! But when the day is done and the fire is lit the BV will come out and the stories will be told :whiz:
:beerbang:

#74 ·
Good to hear Mike0706...........Now that I promised the wife I would bring the camper AND I fixed the furnace, she is up for it also. Sounds like we will be having several of the "girls" there for the campfire this year.
Glad to hear Eric will even postpone surgery to come play............now that is dedication!
Now then, just got to have Rick get Bee's rig up and running in time. (Rick has bailed all of us out at one time or another)
Colors are awsome right now..............likely be pretty sparce by then but I am sure the outing will be great.

#76 ·
Nothing like spending our weekend putting in a bad engine! Hopefully we will have closure before the event. Otherwise I might have to borrow the Dragonfly.
That sux. I am still in the process of swapping my engine! I have it on the hoist waiting for the new powerplant & now it decided to blow a rear axle seal. JUST ADD IT TO THE LIST!

I am really looking forward to getting back on the Twisted Trails!

#85 ·
The dedicated will be there Friday evening. :bdr2:

The eager will be there by 9am Saturday. :teehee:

The die-hards will be there by 10 am. :nana:

The always ready bunch will be there by 11 am. :chauncy:

The willing will be there by noon. :confused:

The lets-hitch-a- ride-slept-in-late-crew ............will be there after that! (But likely keep us up all night around the campfire) :beerbang:

I'll get there when it pleases ME :blah: Cause I'm the Geezer! :woot:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.