Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Not so smart

961 views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  bigjay 
#1 ·
I followed this guy home today up Telegraph from Dearborn to about 16 mile.

He drove like an idiot in this little skateboard of a car. I cannot believe that chances that he was taking changing lanes. The car is so narrow it looks like it would roll over if it got hit with my exhaust stream. :tonka:

btw It had a M plate on it :thumb:

See less See more
#3 ·
What is it? A smart car?

#5 ·
haha. yea the guys that drive manufacturer plated cars drive like retarts. a few years ago when the ford GT just came out i was out here visiting my dad. we got passed by some guy in one of the GT's like we were standing still on I-75. were doing like 80 and we barely saw what it was.

#6 ·
There always seemed to be Chrysler Minivans with an M Plate on em, that routinely passed me on I75 South between Holly Road and Auburn Hills between the hours of 6:30 am and 8:00 am at very high velocities, using all three lanes, and sometimes the shoulder. Once starting down the exit ramp to Dixie, then darting back onto I75 to pass a rolling traffic blockade.

I sure don't miss commuting down that way...

#7 ·
I have driven quite a few M plates and occassionally on Telegraph I would be a bit aggressive after an hour commute home. But I don't believe that I would attempt any of the manuevers that this guy was doing in this go kart of a car.

I had to drive like mad just to get that picture, he must be a crotch rocket driver as he was changing lanes with a similar amount of room between him and the other cars.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.