Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

94 chevy 2500 diesel and 95 cclb f350 diesels need work

1K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  lick_q1 
#1 · (Edited)
Im trying to decide if im going to fix these trucks or sell them as is.i have been working on a couple other projects lately and really don't feel like working on them right now.

first truck is 1995 2wd cc dually 7.3 powerstroke.truck is centurion conversion and has only 128k miles.2 owner truck.5 speed manual trans.it had the ground effects kit from the factory and that rusted out the fenders on the bottom.cab and doors in great shape.has been stored in a building for 9 months now.the problem it was starting hard and would sometimes run rough.found the injector harnesses were burn but my father in law took out the injectors on pass side to have them checked and precision diesel in holt said all 4 tested bad.so the truck still has the ijectors out right now.has goose neck hitch and comes with a flat bed I was going to put on it.has newer batteries. $2500 as it sits.

2nd truck is a 94 chevy 2500 4x4 6.5 turbo diesel.engine is out due to knock which when removed we found the flexplate was cracked bad.comes with that engine and comes with a great running 99 6.5 turbo diesel with only 130k I bought for the truck.truck has 179k.good looking but needs drivers rocker panel.has nice utility topper on it also.i paid $1400 for the engine so $2300 for package,or $1400 for just engine and $1200 for truck with old engine.

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.