Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Starting Chemo Update 4-17-12 - RIP 5/25/12

135K views 1K replies 297 participants last post by  MusKegon_ZJ_gurl 
#1 · (Edited)
I go in for surgery Friday morning to have my chemo port put in my upper chest. Will be in GR at 7.30 am and then meeting with the Oncologist at 1.15 pm for what i hope is a beginning of the end of cancer. This port will allow me to have my blood tested and my chemo administered without being poked a hundred times a week. I know i have a long road a head of me but i know i can beat this shit. Thank you all for your support. As i type this my son Cole is sitting next to me waiting to watch jeep videos on youtube with me.

Thank you all
Collin, Courtney and Cole Hansen

#1,108 ·
Well this sucks. Loose internet for a week (which is how long it took for them to get the chit fixed!!) and see this today. :confused::(

Lost my father to complications from prostate cancer in '05 and HATE to hear of cancer taking any more people.

Never met him, but from what I've been reading, I wish I had.

Blessings go to his wife and young son. God bless you two and stay strong.

#1,109 ·
Rain all day.....as our convoy of 58ish rigs made our way along the trails and seasonal roads to the dunes, the rain stops, sky opens up, and sun shines down on us. I'm not a man of faith per say, but that was some pretty powerful stuff! Miss you big guy but you'll be happy to know that your wife and son did you real proud today out on the dunes!

#1,115 · (Edited)
You never realize the impact a person had on you until there gone. If this doesnt prove it........... I went to school with the big guy and knew him quite well. Dam he was a hard core wheeler always wanting to help build something or be involved with anything to do with wheeling. Never really hung out with him that much but what i can say he was a hell of a guy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.