Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

02 zr2 s10 on 36's

8K views 18 replies 17 participants last post by  dreezy 
#1 ·
This is my new toy. Got it from a junk yard wrecked. It had a tree fall on the roof. Cut the roof off and put on a new one and it was good to go. You can still see where it hit the bed.
It has a 6in superlift lift kit on it with triple shocks up front and a 2in body lift. Also has pretty new 36x12.5x15 super swaper sx's. Alot of fun balancing them. Me and Mud'n'truck did them. Had to break two of them down 3 or 4 times to get it to the point were we could even start adding weights. Just got a programer for it also. Plan on painting it once i have all the body work done. Also really want to do a ls1 swap and get rid of the 4.3

See less See more
#17 ·
I am in the middle of a SAS on my ZR2. I have the 6" Superlift that was in it spread out on a trailer organized and 90% of the hardware if you are still interested in a suspension lift. Only problem is that I am in California.

Sky-Manufacturing Chevy SAS Kit + Ford 8 Lug dana 44 hi pinion + 2500HD 11.5" GM (AA) full floating rear end = Fun

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.