Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

6/28-29 Badlands TREC/UMC

5K views 73 replies 22 participants last post by  CheapThrillB2 
#1 ·
I didn't see a thread started already....but the Badlands have posted the weekend events on their site.

http://www.badlandsoffroad.com/#!umc-event/c1tka

Races and competitions...ALL DAY.

We're pumped to be there and finally really kick off the TREC season.

#67 ·
HELL YES!

He opened up the coilovers and the bypasses once, made a valving change in all of them, then had me make about 5 passes across his test track, making adjustments to the bypasses every time, based on my feeback and what he saw. Night and day better day. I think better than it was when I bought it, and it was tuned by Fox at KOH '11.

The "fast guys" were making passes across his test track at 45-50. 30-35 was enough for me. I really had no desire to drive my rig any faster than that. After I made the passes, the zip ties he put on my bumps were still in the mid range of travel, so I could have definitely pushed it harder. He said it looked great to him, and it felt great to me. Honestly, I know the car has more in it, but I'm just not confident to drive it that fast yet.

He normally charges $300/half day, but he only charged me $150, since he hardly hardly had to do anything. Best money I've ever spent.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.