Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

**SOLD**1994 cherokee.

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Symmes 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I am selling this for a friend he needs this gone as soon as possible he leaves for south carolina the 19 and its going to be sitting at my house here in grand rapids so if you would like to look at it you can come to my house.

Its is a 94 white, basic model.
Interior in good shape.

117k on the body which over all is in good shape, only some minor rust on the rocker.
77k on the 4.0 and 5 speed manual trans.

hp30 front
8.25 rear
4.10s in both

3 inch blackdiamond coils and shocks up front
3 inch re FULL leaf pack in the rear with no shocks

black 15*7 rims with 33x12 mickey tompson belted tires

the muffler is curently off but i have a glass pack and pipe that just needs to be welded on.

New parts recently installed;
fuel filter
crankshaft sensor
distributor
sparkplugs
cpu

Hes asking $2000 i think that i can get picks for serious inquiry. I can answer some question but other wise you can call him at (616) 8623218. thanks for looking.

here is the link to it on michigan jeepers. But it says $3000 thats what he started out at but its now down to $2000. there are also pics on the second page but i dont no if they will still work.
http://.com/groupee/forums/a/tpc/f/338102743/m/439109716/p/1

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
4dr or 2dr?- I'll be in the market for one come spring once I get back home from college - Sorry for bugging ya, not really interested in one now, but if you still have it come april, get ahold of my ass. I am just about 10 hrs away from GR right now and $$$ is another issue.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.