Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
5M views 67K replies 500 participants last post by  jeepfreak81 
#1 · (Edited)
My cat might be kinda old, But I would bet he can kick most other cats ass.

Update: September 2014
The cat that started this thread is not longer with us.
R.I.P. "The Michael"

#383 ·
If an over-privileged, whiny drama queen shows up, makes some of the stupidest posts evar, then goes away - Does anyone care?
Yes. I usually see a woman naked at least once before she goes away. :(

#389 ·
PlumberRob going on vacation? :d:
Is PlumberRob a 23 year old female who is wearing those stretchy fake denim pants two sizes too small, all the while her cottage cheese dimpled ass tries to creep out the waist band exposing her thong, all the while as she bends over the fabrics of aforementioned stretchy denim things stretch so damn much the fabric changes from blue to pale grey allowing you to see her pasty white ass cheeks?

#390 ·
Is PlumberRob a 23 year old female who is wearing those stretchy fake denim pants two sizes too small, all the while her cottage cheese dimpled ass tries to creep out the waist band exposing her thong, all the while as she bends over the fabrics of aforementioned stretchy denim things stretch so damn much the fabric changes from blue to pale grey allowing you to see her pasty white ass cheeks?
Well, the description is spot-on, but I think he's in his 30's...

:d:

#393 ·
Just discovered my new Denon receiver has Dolby Pro Logic IIz capability. I'm geeked.
I still have no idea how to work my 7.1 onkyo.