Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
5M views 67K replies 500 participants last post by  jeepfreak81 
#1 · (Edited)
My cat might be kinda old, But I would bet he can kick most other cats ass.

Update: September 2014
The cat that started this thread is not longer with us.
R.I.P. "The Michael"

#13,208 ·
Our group is getting bigger!

Keep Dave away! He will corrupt us all.
I used to be a heavy drinker,I realized this before anything bad happened. I quit for almost a year. Since I've started back up and started enjoying premium brews instead of just pounding beers to get blitzed, I've only been really drunk one time in the last 11-12 years. It was earlier this year. I was having a blast at the Stables in Bay City. My brother in law got into a fight, was taking the shit end of the stick, so I got involved. Since I was so toasted, I was no ninja so I got knocked on my butt too. No damage, the fight was sorta fun, but I've put the brakes back on my consumption. I try not to have more than two or three at a single sitting.

#13,209 ·
I used to be a heavy drinker,I realized this before anything bad happened. I quit for almost a year. Since I've started back up and started enjoying premium brews instead of just pounding beers to get blitzed, I've only been really drunk one time in the last 11-12 years. It was earlier this year. I was having a blast at the Stables in Bay City. My brother in law got into a fight, was taking the shit end of the stick, so I got involved. Since I was so toasted, I was no ninja so I got knocked on my butt too. No damage, the fight was sorta fun, but I've put the brakes back on my consumption. I try not to have more than two or three at a single sitting.
Haven't met you in person yet, but somehow I get the feeling that when you were a 'heavy drinker', you were not someone you wanted to piss off....

#13,210 ·
Haven't met you in person yet, but somehow I get the feeling that when you were a 'heavy drinker', you were not someone you wanted to piss off....
I'm actually a pretty fun drunk. Most of my past altercations were in the defense of a friend or helping someone that was being bullied. I am much meaner and more cynical in my later years and my tolerance of stupid behavior is much lower now. When somebody pisses me off, I don't care if they are the Pope or the President, I have no issue telling them what I think. This is a problem sometimes because I lack social finess. It seems as I approach the half centrury mark for being on this planet, I have run out of fucks to give.

#13,217 ·
Of Course

Out of town for two more weeks, big storm comes through, rips 2 canopies out in the backyard, two trees from neighbors down and broken fence sections, tons of limbs down in the front yard.
Wife can't get generator started, hopefully power is back on soon, i've got sump pumps that need to run :(

#13,219 ·
Of Course

Out of town for two more weeks, big storm comes through, rips 2 canopies out in the backyard, two trees from neighbors down and broken fence sections, tons of limbs down in the front yard.
Wife can't get generator started, hopefully power is back on soon, i've got sump pumps that need to run :(
I got to watch the storm from my hotel window. It's pretty cool watching planes take off from O'Hare into a thunderstorm.