Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
5M views 67K replies 500 participants last post by  jeepfreak81 
#1 · (Edited)
My cat might be kinda old, But I would bet he can kick most other cats ass.

Update: September 2014
The cat that started this thread is not longer with us.
R.I.P. "The Michael"

#23,524 ·
Dunno but they can sure as hell punch through a hoodie. My wife was straightening up the apartment back in Texas after a fishing trip and one of those caught a ride on my tackle bag that was sitting by the front door. It jumped up on her arm, bit her through her hoodie and then tried to work its way under her sleeve. She threw it off of her and when it landed it started charging right back at us. I grabbed a huge bottle of Ortho Home Defense and started spraying it in the face and it had no effect other than the force of the spray keeping it back. It was covered in babies and they all started falling off dead but the big one didn't give two shits. I yelled at my wife to grab my gun off the night stand (I'm not even kidding) and while she ran to do that I ran out of spray poison and it kept charging at me. I grabbed the first thing I could, my flip flop, and proceeded to beat it like a red headed stepchild. I killed it... but I thought it may have just been unconscious because there was no squish or visible damage... it was just motionless with its legs curled up.

I took it outside and threw it on a fire ant mound. They wanted nothing to do with it. My wife's arm had some serious welts from the bites. She said it felt like being stung by a ton of hornets all at once. I have a pic of the dead spider I'll post tomorrow. It was the same size as the one Chad posted.
Oh......So a box of spiders on April 1st in the mail to your house won't go over well?
.....crap

#23,525 ·
Fuck, if i seen a spider that big I would be arrested for unloading every gun I had in its direction.
I have seen spiders that big. I was not arrested. I was long gone before anyone knew what was going on . :sonicjay:

#23,532 ·
This was me yesterday.. I could have punched a kitten right in the face.. I blame it on getting up at 1:30 am, and leaving the house at 2 for work.

Hope your day gets better.
Thanks!

I'm blaming it on this relentless, shitty weather.
Yeah... The weather.

I hope it gets better too, if not... Its going to end very poorly.

I hate feeling like this.

#23,535 ·
Also...
I hope the next fawk I hear singing the song form the movie Frozen chokes on their tongue, passes out, falls down two flights of stairs and lands on a frozen pile of poo.
Geezus you're in a mood..... :sonicjay: