Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
5M views 67K replies 500 participants last post by  jeepfreak81 
#1 · (Edited)
My cat might be kinda old, But I would bet he can kick most other cats ass.

Update: September 2014
The cat that started this thread is not longer with us.
R.I.P. "The Michael"

#2,602 · (Edited)
A friend of mine lost his father Thursday, his dad was 85 I believe. His dad's final wish was to be cremated without a funeral, his remains carried to his final resting spot using his John Deere compact tractor, and have his son (my friend) dig the hole for his urn. My friend is going to fulfill his father's last request. There is something poetic about that.

#2,612 ·
thanks for the offer, but we figured it out. the joints in my front drive shaft had apparently never been removed, and the caps were rusted right in. took a while, but we gott'em out!

Pro Tip: Use a torch to cut the cross out so you can pop the caps easily. This way you will have less of a chance to bend the ears then stuggle to get the clips in. Use caution when burning the cross out as sometimes the grease will build up pressure and pop spraying you with unpleasent molten lava.

#2,613 ·
Pro Tip: Use a torch to cut the cross out so you can pop the caps easily. This way you will have less of a chance to bend the ears then stuggle to get the clips in. Use caution when burning the cross out as sometimes the grease will build up pressure and pop spraying you with unpleasent molten lava.
you know, i ended up using mine to blow holes in the caps. wish i would've thought of what you just told me!