Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
5M views 67K replies 500 participants last post by  jeepfreak81 
#1 · (Edited)
My cat might be kinda old, But I would bet he can kick most other cats ass.

Update: September 2014
The cat that started this thread is not longer with us.
R.I.P. "The Michael"

#2,481 ·
Stopped into Target Sports on my way home from work to get a spare mag for my .45, noticed they have a semi-auto .50 for sale :naughty: Need to see what I can sell to make 9k :sonicjay:

After too long of wait, I finally got my stripped AR lower. While waiting at the gunshop I noticed a nice old Springfield for sale, thinking I wanna buy it.
Isn't a Desert eagle a .50 semi-auto you can get for a little over a grand.

#2,490 ·
Found this while trolling someones facebook... lol
He has a point.
Leave it to a woman to forget the meat.
I'm quite sure that a man took the picture. Just sayin' ;)
Men are too busy doing things like inventing the wheel, making fire, bringing in the finances, and playing Call of Duty. This was clearly taken by a woman who knows her place. How do I know? No man worries about tomatoes and onions before deciding what meat to put in his sammich. Fail again woman.

#2,497 ·
Stopped into Target Sports on my way home from work to get a spare mag for my .45, noticed they have a semi-auto .50 for sale :naughty: Need to see what I can sell to make 9k :sonicjay:

After too long of wait, I finally got my stripped AR lower. While waiting at the gunshop I noticed a nice old Springfield for sale, thinking I wanna buy it.
If Target has something for sale for $X that usually means you can get it somewhere else for $X*.00000032. :sonicjay:

I hate winter and being a pussy. That's the closest range that doesn't require freezing balls off to go shoot at.

I went there to shoot my new AR a few weeks ago. They won't let you use your own ammo because "steel ammo damages their range". I showed him my brand new, unopened box of AE 5.56 and he still said no. It was the Chaldean fuck that refers to everyone as "Brrrrrrroh", not the older guy. I like the older guy, he's cool.