Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Girlfriend problems

21K views 268 replies 94 participants last post by  dreezy 
#1 ·
What would you do if you stumbled upon emails where your girlfriend of 8 years filled out a rental application for an apartment and also know that she has went to look at it and is very interested in renting it. To her knowledge I have no idea and really have had no reason to believe anything was wrong.

#8 ·
i would fulfill all your dirty sexual fantasies with her really quickly before she leaves.

if it was me and i still wanted to be with her i would talk to her very calmly about it. maybe you can work things out with her. if you get screaming mad it is only going to push her the rest of the way out of the door. sometimes a good chat about what is wrong can go a long ways.

#23 ·
She is leaving you. Make her a cake and throw her a farewell party.
You have obviously had your talks, but she must realize that you are stubborn and simply decided to move on.

Or the dog is moving out and I am completely wrong.

Maybe you should put a ring on it.
Maybe you should drive yourself crazy by guessing.
Maybe you should post on gl4......o_O

Next sentece is very important...
By no means do not confront, talk, text, or verbally communicate any inquiries about the apartment to your girlfriend!!!!! Well......not till this thread reaches at least 10 pages:teehee:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.