Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

What 4x4 club are you in???

7K views 108 replies 60 participants last post by  C.K. 
#1 · (Edited)
What club are you in and what type of wheeling does the club do?

I am in Southern Michigan Rockcrawlers (SMR)
As the name says we are a rock crawling club. Most of the club's rigs are jeeps on 37's or bigger several on 42's. All of our runs are out of state to places like Harlan ky, Canada, The Badlands, Windrock, Moab, etc. We do encourage family and safe wheeling. I bring my wife and 2 children on most runs. We are however a fairly hardcore club and they do get out of the rig for really hard climbs. Body damage is common and encouraged:sonicjay:. I dont think my tj has a straight panel on it. You can check us out at http://www.southernmichiganrockcrawlers.com/ Hopefully there will be an updated site soon (Bondi get to work).

#108 ·
Poor Boy Fab Club

Not a traditional club. More of a group of friends & family that wheel, camp, party, and drink together.

A few of us are building our rigs more for rocks but we will wheel anything at least once, maybe even twice. We have rigs from 33s to 42s most are locked front & rear with a bunch of winches & full cages and a few are stretched.

I have also been part of DMJC since '04, although not as active this year since tearing my jeep down.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.