Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Club Master Challenge at Rocks and Valleys Sept 4th

30K views 474 replies 66 participants last post by  NightKrawler 
#1 · (Edited)
We will have a 2event challenge on Sept 4th . This will be for the clubs to send 3 rigs from their club to compete against other clubs to decide the club champions of the 4wd clubs . There will be a Master Challenge trophy to the club who gets the most point. This years events cost will be $20 and regular park fees. per club entry. Depending on entry amount will determine individual points winner payout. 100% of challenge $20 entry will be divided up for payout. The more clubs who enter the bigger the payout.
We will run the Long crawl, Lot crawl . Event will start at 10;30 am sharp. Drivers meeting at 10;15. Driver and spotter must wear helmets, long pants and gloves. a winch weight for ALL winching. if you dont have one ,,one will be provided.
15mins to do each event . 100 points for best time .1 points deducted for each min. slower . 5 min deduction for each penalty cone . Time and points are based on last minute started. Example: 5 mins 45 sec. slower will result in a 5 point deduction, seconds dont count in points deductions
Send your best club rig or best driver and spotter and their rigs.
If this sounds good or have any input please PM me or call me at 989-539-1448

EDIT:: If we get more than 5 clubs we will drop winch Hill and only do 2 events to save time.

Run what you bring for this, This takes the classes out of the picture for club challenge.

Please have your pic of rigs and RSVP if joining the comp to me VIA. e-mail rocksandvalleys@gmail.com by the 28 th of AUG. so I can decide how many courses will be run and
know who is attending. PLEASE

See less See more
#214 ·
all sounds good but the holding trophy thing...you must hang trophy on string and were it around your neck all night by the fire!!:sonicjay:

#215 ·
looks like we might be changing mike out for someone else.wont be sure until next week though.i have 2 people on standby.
this ok to do ron if mike can't get his motor together?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.