Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

michigan rock crawl tour

49K views 291 replies 66 participants last post by  Woodychevy38s 
#1 · (Edited)
here is some info on the rock crawl tour

#249 ·
thats what we all said..i would of tossed them as far as i could.

#260 ·
Was a blast, cant wait for rocks and valley. Hopfully have mine for that. You guys do a great job with the comps dusters.

Defently was a surprise how far you made it with the 33s oddfirecj5. Was good meeting you and all the other new people it meet.

YooperMog i think your strap might have fallen out when you ran the rubicon. Me and somebody else *cant member who* saw one sitting just outside the rocks at the corner. They thought it was craigs but i said i picked craigs up, never were able to figure out whos it was.

Ive got some video ill put up when i can

#262 ·
umm it was a prank on a friend till i was told WRONG TRUCK and if you new me you would now thats not me i wouldent steal or joy ride im sumone elses rig i tryed to catch you guys on the island to make it right but i was 5 min to late and once again sorry i called and am making a 5 hour round trip on sat to make it rite i would still make the trip if you dident have my keys we all live for the sport so my bad see ya sat

#276 ·
hey what did you find out what you broke in the rear???

#283 ·
Sludge and I had a great time and are looking forward to the next comp! We would like to see the final ponts standings so we can keep track of how many we need to make up for the next comp! We also posted up some of our own video's on youtube under our club "TRAXXNMOTION" so check them out! We will post some of the rest of what I took over the weekend when I get the chance to sit down and edit them up.

Rich "Sludge" Smith
Neil "Freek" Smith
:rock::woot:

#284 ·
had a blast with ya sludge...nice to see a new face that is a wild man!!

#291 ·
are they doing another rock crawl tour next summer? I am moving backing to Michigan from AZ in a week, and hope to finish my build by next summer. My jeep is good to go right now, but i dont have a winch, and im ditching my whole drivetrain for 1 tons and again, plan to be done by next summer to compete

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.