Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

not so fun facts about [you]

52K views 541 replies 106 participants last post by  yyj87 
#1 ·
I was a dick in school

#63 · (Edited)
I have extremely bad situational anxiety....the older I get the worse its getting....it doesn't really make sense because I'm very social and outgoing but certian things especially new ones will practically bring me to tears I get so nervous and stressed out.

Some things that have really begun to cause me anxiety

Pumping gas
Going into gas station
Going grocery shopping alone
Drive thrus
Paying bills over the phone/making appointments

Most of these things I used to have no problem with
The list goes on but its getting pretty rediculous lately

#65 ·
I have extremely bad situational anxiety....the older I get the worse its getting....it doesn't really make sense because I'm very social and outgoing but certian thing especially new ones will practically bring me to tears I get so nervous and stressed out.

Some things that have really begun to cause me anxiety

Pumping gas
Going into gas station
Going grocery shopping alone
Drive thrus
Paying bills over the phone/making appointments

Most of these thing I used to have no problem with
The list goes on but its getting pretty rediculous lately
:( I get anxious about making appointments/calling customer service/ordering pizza over the phone as well.... CC makes fun of me

#69 ·
I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa - and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

#75 ·
I have a problem, I have an addiction problem. I can't help it, it makes me feel good when I do it multiple, up to 50x a day, nothing else gives me the Euphoria I get from my addiction.

#82 ·
whatever you decide, please do something about it. anxiety will fuck you up over time if you don't somehow get it under control. not telling you medication is the way to go for you as everybody is different. but, after years of trial and error, the Xanax is the only thing that has worked for me and is still working because i defiantly know when i forget to take them. :sonicjay:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.