Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
5M views 67K replies 500 participants last post by  jeepfreak81 
#1 · (Edited)
My cat might be kinda old, But I would bet he can kick most other cats ass.

Update: September 2014
The cat that started this thread is not longer with us.
R.I.P. "The Michael"

#59,924 ·
Looks like I'll be trading my gaming rig for a nice laptop tomorrow but the guy is acting kinda shady. It's running Windows 8.1 instead of Windows 10 which it came with frlm the factory. He doesn't have the factory charger or any of the factory back up discs either.

Normally I would just cut and run but I really do need this laptop for school.

#59,927 ·
Looks like I'll be trading my gaming rig for a nice laptop tomorrow but the guy is acting kinda shady. It's running Windows 8.1 instead of Windows 10 which it came with frlm the factory. He doesn't have the factory charger or any of the factory back up discs either.

Normally I would just cut and run but I really do need this laptop for school.
Go with your gut.

#59,937 ·
Where could I find someone who understand the metal extrusion process and could consult with me blindly on the cost of certain things? I need to bid a job which could be rather large for me and I'm not sure where to begin at all.

Try the place up along the lakeshore near ludington

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#59,940 ·
God I very much dislike AutoZone; Of course the mouth breathers that work there, but just the stores themselves. The only place in town that had a jeep 4.7L fan clutch in stock, so I was forced to go there, wasn't worth the $15 savings to drive 1 hour round trip to go to a difference advance.

Granted, i've never really liked the people at my local(s) Advance Auto's, they don't know much aside from what the computer says, but you go there enough, and they learn that you, unlike most of their customers, actually know what you're doing and stop with the shitty explanations on parts that are usually wrong anyway.