Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Friday Morning Roll Call!!!!!! hhahhahhahahaa

2K views 50 replies 37 participants last post by  BlooMule 
#1 ·
Most fun into work evar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:woot: 30min early :d:

#6 ·
That was interesting.. I was up at 5:00 to snowblow, and it wasn't even snowing.. By the time I got to work, there is already 4" on the ground.

BTW, anybody with an S-10 or equivalent should be banned from public roads when it is snowing.
Snowblow
The act of executing oral sex with ice cubes located in the cavity lying at the upper end of the alimentary canal.

The promiscuous female lifeform enacted a snowblow on I.

#15 ·
My drive is the longest to work compared to everyone else and I still beat everyone here.:woot:
Some of the snow drifts were higher than the bumper on my car I drove through.

#29 ·
I got in around 6 so not too bad. I just blew past everyone on big beaver at every green light so I only really added maybe 10 minutes. I agree with PeteC, the drive home is gona sucks balls...

#31 ·
When I left this morning and got on 696, people were driving 15 mph and only using 2 lanes. :( So i decided to open up the fast lane :woot: I think me and 3 other trucks were solely responsible for 5 spin outs from causing white out conditions :teehee: j/k

#32 ·
im here sitting at work; listening to the Wrif, drinking coffee, playing with my top(seriously i have a little wooden top i spin), reading GL and basically ill be doing this all day.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.