Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

New in box TJ Rocker Guards---SOLD

885 views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  bbaXJ 
#1 ·
I've got some new in box Smittybilt rocker guards with sidesteps. I got them about a year ago but haven't used them, they're still brand spankin new in the box they came in from 4WD Hardware....I want to sell them and get some bare ones for a stretched wheelbase and add my own different styled step. They're powdercoated black and in perfect condition since they've never been used.

Here's a link to pictures, description, and normal pricing.
http://www.4wd.com/Armor-Protection...p.aspx?t_c=79&t_s=466&t_pt=5129&t_pn=S/B76871

They cost me $240 plus shipping (runs around $50 since these are large and heavy), I'll sell them for $200 obo. Save almost $100 and the time to ship them for some brand new rocker guards! Located in Highland, MI, can easily be transported to Ann Arbor area most weekdays, and I'm going to the Traverse City/Kalkaska area for New Years and could bring them that way if need be. Only trades I can think of that I'd be interested would be some bare steel stretch rocker guards or a NP231 SYE kit.

#2 ·
You're asking for stretched wheel base rocker guards, does that mean these rocker guards are for a long wheel base? I know it doesn't specify in the smitty built description, but I'm not sure it would.

If they're the long wheel base TJ style, would you be willing to take partial trade on the smitty rockers for a set of TJ rubicon rocker guards plus cash?

#3 · (Edited)
They're for a standard wheelbase 97-06 TJ(not Unlimited). I'm doing a custom build with a stretched wheelbase and relocatedI wheelwells and stuff so I'd rather start with a different setup. Sorry, not interested in Rubicon rocker guards

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.