Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

97 Wrangler TJ 5.3L

223K views 2K replies 74 participants last post by  Ryanw10 
#1 ·
I brought this jeep home about a year and a half ago completely stock with 55k on it. Today it sits a whole new rig.

-5.3L V8
-CAI
-Dual exhaust with Thrush glasspacks
-Custom Tune
-Ax15 5 speed Manual
-Ford 8.8 with 4.10 Gears
-3" Rusty's Offroad springs with a 1" spacer up front
-Homeade front bumper
-4 fog lights, 2 windshield mounted and 2 bumper
-33x10.5 BFG All terrains
-Kicker 12" shallow sub with Kenwood 1000 watt amp

Im sure I missed a few things but currently I am working on building tube fenders and I have been playing around with the 4 link calculator. I plan on putting it in storage this winter to finish at least the tube fenders and possibly the 4 link as well. I also have a 1949 jeep willys pickup that I am restoring which takes up quite a bit of my time

#845 ·
Boat updates are few and far between. Got screwed by the ups man. He tried to deliver my parts and I wasn't there so he left a note on my door saying I could sign and my package would be there next day. I signed just like I always have and he left the exact same note next to the one I signed. Well I got no package so boat progress is on hold

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

#878 ·
Accepted a new job today with a company that has 3 laser cutters, all kinds of press brakes and even 2 tube lasers and a tube bender. And the best part about it is I won't be working so many stupid hours so I have more time/motivation to get projects done outside of work AKA a pole barn

#883 · (Edited)
Antirock is in for good, don't know how I went without sway bars for so long, huge improvement in ride quality.

It's been my DD for pretty much 2 months now and the only issue I have had is it sucks through so much dang gas haha. The fuel pump got pretty annoying too so I added a tonneau cover and I can't even hear it now.

Planning on heading up to R and V this weekend for some much needed wheeling