Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

project 5.0 one ton tj

88K views 630 replies 75 participants last post by  bigbchevy 
#1 ·
ok im going to put a 93 5.0 mustang motor with a c-6 and a 205 t-case in my 97tj and also a 93 ford dana 60 front and a 14bolt rear i started a few weeks ago and im just now gitting around to posting pics !!!!.......... this is what i started with a 97tj with a 4.0 this is the 14 bolt as i was building it back up! i will try to post more pics tomorrow thanks :beer::beer::beer::beerbang:

See less See more
#11 ·
i fixed some of the rust holes on the floor and the rear wheel well i also got the gears in both the front and rear axles .................rite now my jeep is sitting on blocks with no axles under it and the new 5.0 and c-6 set in im going to try to git the mounts done today

#13 ·
i almost went with a 383 stroker but i wanted to do something i havent seen much

#18 ·
yes we got the motor trans and t-case put in it today and some motor mounts built next is the t-case mount and maybe put the front clip back on wich im going with flat fenders i will post more pics tomorrow

#26 ·
im gitting alot of shit from some people but i dont care i think it should work good when done

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.