Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
5M views 67K replies 500 participants last post by  jeepfreak81 
#1 · (Edited)
My cat might be kinda old, But I would bet he can kick most other cats ass.

Update: September 2014
The cat that started this thread is not longer with us.
R.I.P. "The Michael"

#14,883 ·
Tic toc 2 months until my birthday (dec12th). Every year I buy a new gun. Except last year I gave my gun money to a buddy that was going through chemo. He's all better now so it's game on. Maybe this year will be there year I finally stop being a cheap fuck and buy a kimber.

#14,884 ·
Tic toc 2 months until my birthday (dec12th). Every year I buy a new gun. Except last year I gave my gun money to a buddy that was going through chemo. He's all better now so it's game on. Maybe this year will be there year I finally stop being a cheap fuck and buy a kimber.
My bday is the 19th I think we are going to do a wheeling party the weekend after at my place ! Just an FYI lol

#14,885 ·
My bday is the 19th I think we are going to do a wheeling party the weekend after at my place ! Just an FYI lol
Maybe I'll have my new rear driveshaft by then. I've only been putting it off for two months now.

#14,892 ·
Why would you buy a Kimber?
Let me rephrase : a higher end 1911. I can't decide. Here's my list.

Colt gold cup series 80

Wilson cqb

Kimber pro raptor

That's my top three

Reason why I would pick kimber , it's the cheapest out of the three and I'm a cheap fuck.

#14,894 ·
Let me rephrase : a higher end 1911. I can't decide. Here's my list.

Colt gold cup series 80

Wilson cqb

Kimber pro raptor

That's my top three

Reason why I would pick kimber , it's the cheapest out of the three and I'm a cheap fuck.
I was gonna do a .357 Mag lever action rifle and a Marlin Guide Gun in 45-70 but I'm not so sure anymore.

Looking at S&W 629 .44 Mags with a 4" barrel now.

#14,895 ·
just found a tick on my dog that it at least a month old. had about a 1/4" sack of blood that I have just thought was a growth....took it off and it started moving. Talk about a mind fawk

#14,898 ·
I was gonna do a .357 Mag lever action rifle and a Marlin Guide Gun in 45-70 but I'm not so sure anymore.

Looking at S&W 629 .44 Mags with a 4" barrel now.
45-70 is a real good time my father in law has one.

#14,899 ·
45-70 is a real good time my father in law has one.
Been doing a whole lot of research and it looks like Marlins are just total piles of shit ever since they were bought by Remington. Huge problems with the new rifles. Unless I can come across an older one I'll be steering clear of Marlin. Too bad all the older .357 Mag lever guns are twice the price of a brand new gun.

What a shame.