Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Another "name this bug"

4K views 39 replies 18 participants last post by  Wehan 
#1 · (Edited)
Found this creepy fuck crawling around my ceiling. It was verry fast and agile, about an inch long and light brown with 2 dark brown stripes running along its back lengthwise.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
House Centipede. Not truly a Centipede but that's what alot of people call them. They crawl into your skin and lay eggs in your brain. I hope they didn't get you already. Usually when you see 1 that means there are about 200.

:teehee:

Completely Harmless if you leave them alone. They can bite though. We had them in the ministry houses I used to live in in college. I had one for a pet for about a day. Then it died. Contrary to the MIB movie, Bugs don't like Sugar water. :teehee:.

#6 ·
House Centipede. Not truly a Centipede but that's what alot of people call them. They crawl into your skin and lay eggs in your brain. I hope they didn't get you already. Usually when you see 1 that means there are about 200.
You beat me to it. Seriously, wear earplugs to bed. They will crawl in your ear and lay eggs. If you feel itchy at night it's probably them under your sheats crawling up your leg.

#23 ·
Yes house centepede. They like the dampness and you can find them in your basement. I find them hanging out in the tub drain mostly in the spring.They can bite and in rare cases the bite can cause necrosis. These and spiders are why I keep aqua net hairspray handy cause you hit them with it they run and it hardens and they are prime for the smooshing.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#24 ·
These and spiders are why I keep aqua net hairspray handy cause you hit them with it they run and it hardens and they are prime for the smooshing.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Probably the most entertaining thing to do. Sprayed a bee once in mid air and had a crash landing.

Those 'house centepedes' give me the hee-bee-gee-bees. And they are fastttt.

#29 ·
They get BIG! I have seen them a few times at different houses. Biggest one the body was close to 2 inches and idk how long with legs. longer than my finger for sure! Little bastard caught me on the pooper. It was terrifying mid squeeze and he comes running at me. I put the plunger over him.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.