Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Stupicharged regal ad.....

1K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  RDK_YJ88 
#1 ·
http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/cto/1552717169.html
just in case it gets flagged i paste....

Stupidcharged Buick Regal gSeXy-time - $20 (Mt.Clemens)
Date: 2010-01-14, 3:18PM EST
Reply to: sale-nu3ba-1552717169@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Put down the Zima, take the 4 foot Kong Dong out of your ass, and clear the area of all items not securely fastened because when you read what I have for you, you will literally spit out whatever's in your mouth, shit your pants, and flail your arms around wildly.

For a limited time only, this '97 Buick Regal GS can be yours for the low, low price of $19.95. (I know it says 20 but Craigslist automatically rounds it up) That's right! Nineteen United States Dollars and ninety-five red Lincolns.

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!

Act within the next 5 minutes and I'll throw in a full tuneup, new brakes on all four corners, half-tread+ tires all around, aftermarket spoiler with LED, SLP dual exhaust with non-fartcan mufflers.* This baby will get your groceries from the store to your home in 15 seconds flat**

*Just pay shipping and handling fee of $3880.05.
**Provided your grocery store is 1/4 mile away from your home and there's no traffic/stop signs/traffic lights.

By the way, some dolt somehow hacked my old ad but pay no mind to it. THIS is the real ad! Why pay more when you can own this Stupidcharged (I say Stupid instead of Super because this car is stupid fast!) Regal for a fraction of that OTHER ad.

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.