Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Videos from Unemployed Films

28K views 178 replies 22 participants last post by  Unemployed Films 
#1 · (Edited)
Unemployed Films www.unemployedfilms.com Unemployed Films www.unemployedfilms.com Unemployed Films​

We have Unemployed Films plans to bring you some more cool vids, it all is up to the drivers. Last year our videos that we posted to YouTube were viewed 90k plus times. Not bad for 95% of the videos coming from right here in Michigan. Hope you enjoyed the videos from the past few years, and continue to enjoy them in the coming years.
If you are interested in a decal, " unemployedfilms.com " for your vehicle, trailer, and some even put them on refrigerators, we have them in, just email us at: unemployedfilms@mac.com they are $15 each which helps offset the cost of traveling fees and equipment fees to keep bringing you videos.
Thanks for watching.

#2 ·
Our first action of the new year comes from Johnson Valley, California. Not to many trees, but plenty of sweet rides and action out there. I could not make the trip again, because of school, so I sent my camera with the same group of guys that went last year. Mike did all the filming and did another great job. See you all soon.

#7 ·
Top four finishers at Michigan's Extreme Truck Challenge
First Place

Second Place

Third Place

Fourth Place

These are just some of their runs, there was a total of 6 events. After the dust cleared these were the four on top. 2013 is the third weekend of April, the 19th, 20th, and 22nd.

#26 ·
:sonicjay:O shit! Reverse, Reverse Shit! hang on hang ON!! ........ Hahaha and then like a movie you watch on tv as the world goes upside down, eyes wide open not shure when it will all end:woot:
motor was still running when I came to a stop. put a hole in the gas tank Mike had this stuff that fixed it fast and we drove away:beerbang:
thanks for the video John!!! I see more crazy videos on the horizon....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.