Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
5M views 67K replies 500 participants last post by  jeepfreak81 
#1 · (Edited)
My cat might be kinda old, But I would bet he can kick most other cats ass.

Update: September 2014
The cat that started this thread is not longer with us.
R.I.P. "The Michael"

#373 ·
My son wants to go to school to learn to be a mechanic, but doesn't want to help me work on my truck. :sonicjay:
Unless his goal is to work for some high tech race team or research, etc., talk him out of it. It's a dirty nasty world full of liars and thieves.

Most guys that go into the repair field tinker with mechanical things while they are growing up. If he never wants to fix his own stuff or wonders how things work, he is going to have a tough time learning the trade.

#376 ·
Unless his goal is to work for some high tech race team or research, etc., talk him out of it. It's a dirty nasty world full of liars and thieves.

Most guys that go into the repair field tinker with mechanical things while they are growing up. If he never wants to fix his own stuff or wonders how things work, he is going to have a tough time learning the trade.
Yeah, told him that.

Sorta.

Except I worded it this way:

"you'll make a crappy mechanic if you don't even want to work on your own stuff. Never pick a job because you think there's money in it. There isn't."

#377 ·
insert ******* accent here. " i gots me some car tires on my three wheeler now. i betcha the some bitch does 25 miles an hour. now i gots me a way around the trailer park instead of mommas scooter thingy." :sonicjay::sonicjay:

#378 ·
insert ******* accent here. " i gots me some car tires on my three wheeler now. i betcha the some bitch does 25 miles an hour. now i gots me a way around the trailer park instead of mommas scooter thingy." :sonicjay::sonicjay:
Did you make that? :poke:

j/k :sonicjay::sonicjay::sonicjay:

#379 ·