Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

jeep grand cherokee($1000)SOLD

2K views 21 replies 10 participants last post by  honda rider 
#1 · (Edited)
a 1997 jeep grand cherokee 4x4, 4door, motor was hydrolocked but comes with another motor to swap out that has 93k on it, rest of the jeep has 147k on body and drive train, tranny worked good as did the 4wheel drive. only rust is on the drivers rocker panel, jeep is black, all power that works. jeep has scuffs down the sides from trail riding nothin major. has a home made bumber with winch mounts but comes with the stock bumer, will make a great wheeler or DD. jeep isnt mine listing for a friend call either 989-635-4866 and 989-761-8505 and 989-239-3607 askin 1000obo obo just ask for keith or leave message and will get back asap tires in pics not included stock ones will be put back on.
http://s273.photobucket.com/albums/jj237/82chevy_82/

#20 ·
so let me get this strait, you have a vehicle on here that was hydrolocked, wich means it dont run, you have another motor in the back of the vehicle that may or may not run, your taking the tires and rims off of the jeep and their is a home made thing on the front you call a bumper. Any 4WD vehicle that runs and drives down the road is worth $1000.00 and urs does neither. Not only did you post under your thread that he wants no less than $1200, you have it listed for $1000 OBO?:poke: And may i mention again, it does not run. So this is what i am offering you, you can keep the rims and tires and the bumper thing as you may call it, and i will give you $700 for it. Let me know

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.