Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Who would of though this would happen..

2K views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  Kennedy 
#1 ·
#5 ·
That really suck's hope he's alright. I am amazed stuff like this don't happen more often with all the jeep guy's running without doors. I have replaced a few on my fullsize when something try'd to get in or a log flipped up and caved the door and shatterd the glass. keep the steel doors on fella's.

#9 ·
That really suck's hope he's alright. I am amazed stuff like this don't happen more often with all the jeep guy's running without doors. I have replaced a few on my fullsize when something try'd to get in or a log flipped up and caved the door and shatterd the glass. keep the steel doors on fella's.
You do know it went through the Floor board right? I wasn't aware that that Doors had anything to do with the integrity of the floor board. :sonicjay: But I get what you're saying.....

Oh and repost Like.....It was on here yesterday.

#13 ·
No way! The pics clearly show it through the door......No shit Shirly. I'm saying things like this happen more than you think. Alot of close calls and minor injuries but when someone really gets hurt it's holey hell I can't believe that happened. Well it does and most of the time it's something slaming ito or comimg through where the door is....or should be.

#15 ·
wow there not flaming me for once.... Could you imagine trying to explain that to your insurance company? .... damn my balls hurt thinking about it..... oh and thats not the floor board guys its the fire wall.....but I guess no one else really saw that being they were to busy bbq'ing me....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.