curbdog
ksejeeper

and feva + about 6 others to cheerlead
your highness, mister scorekeeper keeping score
_________capturing lifes moments of epicness
__________+__________ race support

#5,004 ·
continental tire is looking for a partnership

i have no idea how, but they got ahold of me and thru talks we discussed them becoming a title sponsor of the event next year.

they would want to use any footage for posters and print ads. they will be donating 1 set of tires (street tires) to each team as compensation.

there are still details to work out, but is this something we want to do? if so i need to call Ryan Verbanzen (the guy i talked to)tomorrow, if we are interested he is going to drive up from auburn hills and watch and possibly bring his fj40 to play with. Ryan said they are looking for "different" advertising strategies and avenues. and he sounds really excited about the way we beat our vehicles and have fun. he loves the "spare tire" aspect. he mentioned competing on conti tires, but i told him that probably wont work, as we wouldnt change the event to cater to a sponsor.

anyway, is there interest from others and the og's?

#5,006 ·
i have no idea how, but they got ahold of me and thru talks we discussed them becoming a title sponsor of the event next year.

they would want to use any footage for posters and print ads. they will be donating 1 set of tires (street tires) to each team as compensation.

there are still details to work out, but is this something we want to do? if so i need to call Ryan Verbanzen (the guy i talked to)tomorrow, if we are interested he is going to drive up from auburn hills and watch and possibly bring his fj40 to play with. Ryan said they are looking for "different" advertising strategies and avenues. and he sounds really excited about the way we beat our vehicles and have fun. he loves the "spare tire" aspect. he mentioned competing on conti tires, but i told him that probably wont work, as we wouldnt change the event to cater to a sponsor.

anyway, is there interest from others and the og's?
I vote yes. My Toyota encountered a road hazard this afternoon.