Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Looking to buy a LJ ASAP

1K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  RockyMtnMike 
#1 · (Edited)
I just sold my DD and their supposed to pick it up this week. I'm searching for a LJ, preferably a Rubicon but would consider a std LJ if it's clean and priced right. I'm looking for something with low miles that has not been abused. I know what these jeeps go for and I'm ready to buy. I will not consider a TJ, YJ or a JK as I've had them all and I'm not interested in getting another one. If you have something and want to part with it please let me know as soon as possible.
(734)771-7766

#6 ·
Thanks guys. Im probably going to check out the one in Monroe, I believe this is the one that's listed on Craigslist. While I like the price of the one at Davey's I really don't have the time to go through the repairs or the title process as I need a DD pretty soon.

#8 ·
Thanks man, I appreciate everyone keeping an eye out. I should probably note exactly what I'm looking for and my budget. I'm really not interested in anything that has been wrecked, over 100k miles, or a rebuilt title. I'm really looking for a Rubicon but would possibly settle for just an unlimited if it were extremely clean with extremely low miles. I'm hoping to stay in a budget between $14k to $20k. One more thing, I would not even consider anything in bright green or yellow. I know I'm pretty picky, this is why I reached out to ask if anyone had one for sale or knew of one for sale.
Thanks again guys I really appreciate the help!

#9 ·
Well I searched as long as I could but came up empty handed. I ended up going with plan B which was to purchase a new JK. i just pricked up a 2015 Willys edition. It's not a LJ Rubicon but it will work for now. Thanks for the leads I really appreciate it!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.