Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

bigbchevy's pig roast and wheelerin party

15K views 197 replies 51 participants last post by  Mihlfeldl2005 
#1 ·
Nope, you are not invited, but if you have a water truck, wood chips, hot single sister or earth moving equipment you might be. This is a "BYOB" party but I heard that someone might be bringing a keg or two and I also heard that someone might spike the kids slushy machine with liquor. Dont tell Scott. Cerialy, he has a kick ass 4 wheelerin play gorund and a mud bog pit, but no mud. We have been drinking tall boy bud lights and peeing in it, but we arent making as much progress as you might think. This thing needs water bad.

Party date: 7/21/2012

BTW, 1%ers are welcome, 2%ers can probably come and 3% need to check with Scott. Dont be pissed if he says "No, you cant come.", there are lots of dip shits on this site and most likely you are one of them. Sorry, youre probably going to miss out on the Pig that I am going to make oralgasmic and the mayhem. No drinking and driving. violators will have to explain there poor decision to the serious end of a cross bow. :beerbang:

#173 ·
LMAO!!

Yes we are doing cloth diaper but will still be in need of regular diapers as well.

Party party party. Im ready for some horse shoes.

18th is fine by me.
:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.