Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

help bad wheel bearing in Calumet

3K views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  4SquirlAcorn 
#1 ·
I am in Calumet at McLain state park need help to change it ASAP .I have a 2001 tracker I have most of the tools to do the job just need a place to get out of the weather and a drill motor and bit's any help would be appreciated you can call me at 1616 638 3957

Tim

#4 ·
I feel your pain. I was stuck in Lanse with a bad wheel bearing two weekends ago. I abandoned it at a friends place for a week and went back up with a new bearing and rotor. Fixed it and drove it home last Saturday.

I can't help much though. Sorry. I don't know anyone in the area there anymore.

#6 ·
does it drive enough to make it to Houghton or Calumet? I would just find a local hole in the wall bar and ask for help. I bet someone would be willing to help, especially for a case of beer or something.

#16 ·
Thanks I called him and left a message I picked up a drill and bits and bearing but now I have one bolt with a striped head :woot: Caleb from tech four wheelers text and he can be out after 5.I called and told him what the problem is so hopefully he can help

Tim

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.