Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
5M views 67K replies 500 participants last post by  jeepfreak81 
#1 · (Edited)
My cat might be kinda old, But I would bet he can kick most other cats ass.

Update: September 2014
The cat that started this thread is not longer with us.
R.I.P. "The Michael"

#11,921 ·
And then I was all like...
Who's business card is this, and why is it under my wiper blade?
Then it dawned on me! :eek: maybe he accidentally hit my Jeep?!?
So I pulled in to the gas station to check it out. Nothing wrong with the Jeep. :whew:

Now everyone in the Jeep is all like :confused:.

Didn't figure it out till we got home.:sonicjay: Hello lousypirate!!! :teehee:
Bahaha. I didn't have a pen on me, I usually write who it was on the back of the card. I was pretty confident it was yours so I did it anyways. Lmao

#11,927 ·
#11,931 ·
I weeded all my gardens without getting poison ivy on my butt, i transplanted a ton, and planted a bunch of new plants, also I evicted all the weeds.
Now I'm literally eating a cracker in bed. Lately I have been working do much I forget to eat and then my tummy is too angry to sleep

#11,937 ·
Make a chili with them and I'll eat the fuck out of it.

That ole iron gut label and what not.
Most of the stuff I have read says if you eat a slice of one you will either throw up ore get high from the endorphins your body releases because of the pain. :sonicjay:

#11,938 · (Edited)
Most of the stuff I have read says if you eat a slice of one you will either throw up ore get high from the endorphins your body releases because of the pain. :sonicjay:
Both reactions equate to an opium high.

Worst case scenario I have an exciting and delicious dinner that results in the usual melting of porcelain the following morning.

Best case scenario I enjoy a high that druggies pay the equivalent of a house payment for.

#11,939 ·
Both reactions equate to an opium high.

Worst case scenario I have an exciting and delicious dinner that results in the usual melting of porcelain the following morning.

Best care scenario I enjoy a high that druggies pay the equivalent of a house payment for.
The only thing you have to do In return for the peppers is post a video of you eating one slice. I will post one of myself as well.

#11,940 ·
The only thing you have to do In return for the peppers is post a video of you eating one slice. I will post one of myself as well.
I'll drive to you and we can suffer the fate together. Should make for an epic GL4x4 Random Thoughts video... actually... we'll post it in the Super Secret forum for paying members and force people to pay the Lord of Midwest 4x4s to see it :sonicjay: