Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
5M views 67K replies 500 participants last post by  jeepfreak81 
#1 · (Edited)
My cat might be kinda old, But I would bet he can kick most other cats ass.

Update: September 2014
The cat that started this thread is not longer with us.
R.I.P. "The Michael"

#10,202 ·
Seriously, it take a 10 y/o with ADD, armed with a magnifying glass and vengeance for ants and grasshoppers 10 minutes to start a fire that take $100,000 with of equipment, 40-300 man hours and thousands of gallons of water to extinguish, and I, a 30 y/o adult with 500+ hours of fire training can't start a fire armed with a butane lighter, 5 gallons of gas and a stack of wood. That is frustrating.

#10,203 ·
Seriously, it take a 10 y/o with ADD, armed with a magnifying glass and vengeance for ants and grasshoppers 10 minutes to start a fire that take $100,000 with of equipment, 40-300 man hours and thousands of gallons of water to extinguish, and I, a 30 y/o adult with 500+ hours of fire training can't start a fire armed with a butane lighter, 5 gallons of gas and a stack of wood. That is frustrating.
Reminds me of the neighbor of a friend who wanted to get her fire going faster in her wood stove so she thought that 5-gallon can of gasoline would do the trick.

She is now homeless until it's rebuilt.

The ignorance of some people astounds me.

#10,204 ·
Reminds me of the neighbor of a friend who wanted to get her fire going faster in her wood stove so she thought that 5-gallon can of gasoline would do the trick.

She is now homeless until it's rebuilt.

The ignorance of some people astounds me.
Did insurance pay for a new house?

Sounds pretty smart to me!