Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

The calling out of prostock3 on pirate4x4.com

6K views 61 replies 30 participants last post by  kickstand 
#1 ·
#8 ·
#14 ·
bwahahahahaah

what a fucking douche bag. the pics he posted of "her" aren't even her. What a ******. thanks for the link, that was good for a laugh.

#16 · (Edited)
I picked up on this this afternoon and it has basically wasted my entire evening. Now It's 3:30 and I've had too many beers...

Anyway, cliff's notes: he (Prostock30, Phildo, whatever) posted up with her cell number wanting people to text her into oblivion for stealing his remote, ipod, rubbers, and chewing gum. People demand further explanation, and he admitted to whoring around on her after a fight and posted a pic that turned out to NOT be her. Crap was given for that and he quit posting for 30 pages or so. People call her for her side of the story and she comes on, calls him a liar and a man-whore with tiny equipment and no stamina, and eventually says that he choke-slammed her and put her in the hospital. He never denies it, and it comes out that he is the one harassing her, and she wants nothing to do with him. People demand proof of her identity, call her an attention whore, and dig up personal details on him. He talks smack and then quits posting again. Some people give her crap and she keeps posting (probably unwise and not helpful with the AW image). Generally a bad scene between two people of questionable integrity (but probably him more than her). In any case, nowhere near as entertaining as 'ole Charlie and his new (used) gears, but an amusing read nonetheless.

#17 ·
Thanks for the cliff notes, so in the end the conclusion is that nobody knows a god damned thing except for Phil and his girlfriend(ex). So we'll all accuse the kid of being a girlfriend beater, and a man whore, when nobody has any fucking clue period?

Sounds about right.:thumb:

For phil's sake I hope none of this shit happened, and I hope he didn't pull a real doucher move.

#48 ·
Thanks for the cliff notes, so in the end the conclusion is that nobody knows a god damned thing except for Phil and his girlfriend(ex). So we'll all accuse the kid of being a girlfriend beater, and a man whore, when nobody has any fucking clue period?
I think it was just laughable to everyone that he turned to an internet forum in an attempt to fuck over his ex girlfriend and it backfired royalty by her finding it and calling him out.

:sonicjay:

Whether he did or did not do it, it's hilarious that someone resorted to an offroad forum to fuck over a girlfriend.

#29 · (Edited)
lol...
you guys that know me your fine...
the guys that dont and callin me a douche, go fuck yourself you dont know me!
The comment about taking the remote and ipod and i should be fine cause i drive a 50k bmw. Well its the point she stole from me. How would you feel if i just came over and stole your couch cushions on the way out

#35 ·
still not sure of your move of posting her number on Pirate. Comes across as immature and vindictive. Should have just dealt with it like an adult privately, would have avoided a lot of this crap.

A female vs. a guy who comes across as whining on Pirate is most likely going to backfire on the guy. Nature of the internet.

just my thoughts.

#45 ·
Why you are a douchebag...

A. You post up 90 foot long burnouts with nice vehicles. Learn to take care of your vehicle, or you wont have it long. A valuable lesson my dad tought me at 15.

B. You advertise, TOO much. Its the short ginger fairy complex, I get it.

C. You brought it to the wrong table, not smart, obviously. You got a bitch with somebody, clean it up yourself.

D. Don't PISS OFF guys like Deke, you'll be better off.

I had my share of screw ups, and believe me some day your going to have to grow up. When the life you lead sounds like moms soap opera, change the channel.

#58 ·
fuck thank god we have you to help us all live our lives.
a. He posted video of a burnout, wouldn't your 4x4 last a lot longer if you didn't offroad it? STFU

b. Welcome to the internet, everyone advertises too much, it's nothing new.

c. yeah asking for help on pirate4x4 may have been stupid.

d. was he fucking Deke's wife?

#46 ·
Not that it matters, but on the pirate thread... it says the bmw was a lease and it has been since turned in.

On a lease, a "50k" car, becomes about a 5k car. Leasing allows people into vehicles that they otherwise cannot afford.

Carry on.
:thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.