Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Starting Chemo Update 4-17-12 - RIP 5/25/12

135K views 1K replies 297 participants last post by  MusKegon_ZJ_gurl 
#1 · (Edited)
I go in for surgery Friday morning to have my chemo port put in my upper chest. Will be in GR at 7.30 am and then meeting with the Oncologist at 1.15 pm for what i hope is a beginning of the end of cancer. This port will allow me to have my blood tested and my chemo administered without being poked a hundred times a week. I know i have a long road a head of me but i know i can beat this shit. Thank you all for your support. As i type this my son Cole is sitting next to me waiting to watch jeep videos on youtube with me.

Thank you all
Collin, Courtney and Cole Hansen

#1,192 ·
I was fortunate enough to make it into the dunes for a little bit this weekend. I cracked a beer when we finally made it to the top of test hill and poured it out for ya big guy. I never met Collin, but I will never forget him, and will cherish the impact he has made on me and all of us here on GL4x4.

#1,210 ·
Collin had that lasting positive effect on people.
While on the trails reflecting on life; past, present and future, Collin comes to mind often.
Here's a pic thinking of Collin while in Harlan a couple years ago

And while in Moab this year

RIP big fella

#1,213 ·
For those unaware and happen to be near Hart.

Collins uncle owns big hart brewery. They released an iPa in Collins honor as well serve "Hansen brats". If you ask for Collin brats, you get the flavor he came up with. They also own the grocery store down the road, it's where the brats ate made.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.