Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
5M views 67K replies 500 participants last post by  jeepfreak81 
#1 · (Edited)
My cat might be kinda old, But I would bet he can kick most other cats ass.

Update: September 2014
The cat that started this thread is not longer with us.
R.I.P. "The Michael"

#1,664 ·
Some people still seem to think gas is cheap when your looking at over an hour drive one way.
look at like I do, how far would you walk for $3.20?

#1,670 ·
I hate cheap fuck customers.
You DID offer a discount to GL4x4 members...:poke:

GL4X4 people are not the problem. People that can't understand that top quality work and cheapest bid do not go hand in hand.

Customer called with 95 Grand Prix (old car, bad news), want's head gaskets redone. I ask if you want it patched up or repeired for long term. Customer: The best plz. Cut estimate to bone, comes to $1065. Custmer says a guy working out of his garage is going to do it cheaper. WTF!

#1,672 ·
GL4X4 people are not the problem. People that can't understand that top quality work and cheapest bid do not go hand in hand.

Customer called with 95 Grand Prix (old car, bad news), want's head gaskets redone. I ask if you want it patched up or repeired for long term. Customer: The best plz. Cut estimate to bone, comes to $1065. Custmer says a guy working out of his garage is going to do it cheaper. WTF!
Someones time must not be worth much to them. I remember 2 years ago when I did my head gaskets on my 3.4 it was about $600 for parts+machine work, etc..

#1,674 ·
x2

Sounds kinda like the guy with the Beretta that was going to rebuild the motor...
What about the guy with the lumina that had the intake gaskits done without checking the heads, then cried on here when it didn't fix the problem?