Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Down River Wheeling?

6K views 57 replies 19 participants last post by  John2001 
#1 ·
Anyone In the downriver/monroe area looking to do a wheeling. Im looking to get together with a couple jeeps or off road trucks. let me know if anyone is interested.

#4 ·
I have 10 acres to mess around on. I have some hills and a pond, big tire pile. Nothing crazy but it's entertaining for a few hours. I need some equipment to make it better so if someone wants to bring a tractor or skid steer you could have free run. Pm me if you guys wanna come over. :beerbang:

#23 ·
Starts at noon will be going all night

6258 w newburg rd, carleton, mi 48117

Small Donation to get in to cover clean up services and out house's. This all day/all night event will be held at Keith Bainbridge's place for his 3rd Mud Bog Bash. All is invited, please BYOB and food to grill. A grill will be there for you to cook your own food, out house for your Convenience, Large fire pit with plenty of wood to burn, and Louis Vena will be on site with a Dozer to pull you out if needed. Dozer Charge will be 5 dollars a pull so don't get stuck. Mud Drag pits are being dug for those of you that have something to prove. 300ft of the thickest mud will be marked out from start to finish.

Parking is an issue with the ground being so soft so please use the shoulder of the street "Newburg" and line the cars up and down the road. DO NOT PARK IN THE FRONT YARD. Must be over 18 and no Vehicals with out lights after dark. Lets have fun but stay safe.

Last mud bog brought well over 100 people with little notice I hope to tripple that number or better on this bash!

Please no small atvs or dirt bikes. This is a mud bog for trucks only. a ATV party will be coming as soon as the ground drys up some.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.