Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Twisted Trails ORP

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  kevsCJ7 
#1 ·
Has anyone ever been here? I'll be right down the road from here at the end of the month and thinking I may have to swing in and check it out but not sure what to expect. R&V is the extent of the parks I have been to so what's the thoughts on TT?

#3 ·
I live 3 miles from TT ORP and I personally love it although I have never been anywhere else except 2 tracks and private bogs, they have stuff for everything though, mild to wild, yes there are things I would change or do differently but everyone will find something they'd probably change too but whatever your rig you should have fun, they're always changing or adding to the park, they were suppose to have sand drags this year but something fell thru with there equipment, August 3rd they had summer dog party, a few thousand people and rigs from $60,000+ full rock bouncers to stock rigs and moccasin creek and Lenny Cooper did a concert. Look up some videos on YouTube, the park isn't real busy unless it's an event weekend so there is a chance you could be there alone, they also have camping and competitions, there is a bounty hill climb this Saturday Aug 17th look up there schedule on there website or its probably on here if you look for it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.