9" all set up

Mounting dem

Crossmember clearenced for driveshaft

Damn Dog

Beast looking

Weld much?

See less See more
#1,035 ·
I'm gonna try and reserve judgement until you get further along with that tubework. In the meantime, your rig will henceforth be known as "Gonzo"

#1,052 ·
I see herby not that smart car pos. But to me Herby will always be the coolest bug (kid in me) and sorry beefy but your dakota will never be that cool

Beefy are planing on running sheet metal or something over the front? Whats going to protect all that important struff ? I know its wasnt 100 percent protected before but now its looking like 100% not protected, Jims comment about brush (sticks) got me thinking of it.

#1,056 ·
The radiator will be in the back, so not much left to protect. And the front end is not done yet. The winch still has to go up there and the shocks need to go in still obviously.

sure do like them there Tires & wheels! not long befor its a full buggie Beef.
how far back is motor from the center of axle?
I like the cage work! will make a good RTI ramp!
The motor moved back 17" from the stock location. Yea it's still gonna get some type of Dakota hood I have 2 of them to play with. Then maybe some kinda fender I'd like the front to start looking a bit like a dakota again we shall see.

I think that I'll be contacting you shortly Shawn I think I need Inner Air locks :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.