Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Open intox??

2K views 39 replies 15 participants last post by  Superlifted06FX4 
#1 ·
So I'm broke and my buddy is not 21. So we decided to drink in the "bar" parking lot before we went in. Long story short got busted. The officer told use that he was righting a ticket for us wasting his time. So to keep from my friend getting an MIP 2 weeks before his 21st birthday I took an open intox ticket.

Just wondering what is the worst I could get and what is the least I could get.

This is my first offence besides like speeding tickets.

#2 ·
Were you the driver? It makes a difference.

#3 ·
You are so screwed, are you looking to sell your dakota now?
if you were standing in the parking lot vs sitting in your car drinking it could be a huge difference.

#7 ·
Yeah I know this already thanks tho lol.

I was the drive and was sitting in my truck (keys in my pocket)

Lets Blaze- I wasn't in my dakota.

I have also quit drinking. Was thinking about it before that kinda sealed the deal

#6 ·
Usually just a fine, could get community service and alcohol assessment/treatment and it will go on your driving record so your insurance could find out.

#12 ·
I don't remember those days.:confused:

#24 ·
Shut up before I do your mom in the ass.:finger:

#27 ·
She does take it up the ass, doesn't she?

#30 ·
O.K. Thanks.:thumb: Got any sisters?:naughty:

#32 ·
Hombre, I really have to meet you some day. I'm sure I already have just wanna see who you really are. Come to Saints much?

#35 ·
This almost happen to me once in a parking garage. I was with this chick and happen to notice a squad car pull up. I carefully zipped up my pants and slipped the beer I had down between the seat and center console. Chick got busted for open beverage and unpaid tickets. I had to find another ride home that evening. :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.