Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

good or bad?

2K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  88fordman 
#1 ·
#6 ·
Maybe 2" or 3" . I did 3" on my XJ and the shocks bolted back on at full droop. Whether or not you should might be a different question.

#8 ·
I will be doing to work for the OP. his truck has such bad rake to it I hope this will level it out about right. I've seen a few trucks with bad take but his is about the worse. Being a quad can long bed it's pretty big. Long truck for sure but this should bring it out about right.

#11 ·
I had tha tone on mine. I still ended up adding another inch in the back because it really brought it up there. I just wanted the back a touch higher since I used to tow a lot. If you don't tow much it will be great.

It was a bit of a job to do though. If I was to do it all over, I would have done the shackle lit.

#12 ·
We just put a zone 2.5" kit on my friends F-250. It really brought the front up high, but settled in after a few weeks. This front lift will not require shocks as they bolt to the spring plate on top. We then replaced the 250 blocks with 350 ones to bring the rear up a little...we also installed the 350 rear shocks because they are a little longer. I could probobly get you some pics if you wanted. The truck sits great like that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.